Thursday 15 August 2019

I'm moving the Blog!

Hi everyone!

I've been tossing up for quite a while now on what to do with my little Blog.

I have two websites, Instagram, facebook pages and groups, Twitter, Pinterest and even YouTube (though I have neglected that one a bit!) - anywho... I'm only one person, with a family and lots to do, so having an additional and separate Blog, which I have enjoyed putting together, has just become a little too much and as a result; I keep forgetting to update it!

After much consideration, I have decided to move everything over to my main website and online store, www.LyllithsEmporium.com.au to be renamed "Grimoire".

I've already begun moving things over, including the long awaited Spell pages, which I've started putting together (finally!!!)

Thankyou so much for your support and cyber-friendship, I look forward to seeing you over at the Emporium!

Many Blessings,
Lyllith Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.